About me

Hello! I'm Riri.


 There are six people in my family. I have two older sister and a younger brother. My brother is elementary school student. He is learning Karate. And,I'm twins. I live with my twin sister.

 

My hometown is Nasushiobara City of Tochigi Prefecture. The place is full of nature, but hot springs are especially famous. There are also delicious foods such as milk and strawberries.Please come to our town!



↑This picture is Momijidani Suspension Bridge in Shiobara.


My hobby is singing. When I was a junior high school and high school student, I belonged to the chorus club.

And, I also like cooking. I enjoy cooking everyday.



Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Hello!
    I have never been to Tochigi Prefecture.So,I want to go to Tochigi Prefecture.
    I like strawberry.I want to go to strawberry picking!

    返信削除
  2. Hello Riri!!
    The photo is very beautifull. When I was a junior high school student,I belonged to the chorus club too. I want to talk with you about the club!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿