My diary #13

Hello!


I drank a peach-flavored Frappuccino at Starbucks this week. I like the peach flavor the best among the Starbucks Frappuccinos. I wanted to drink it last year, but I couldn't buy it because it was sold out no matter how many times I went. So this year, I wanted to drink. It was very delicious with lots of peaches in it.


I also ate this donut. The white chocolate was combined with the fluffy dough and it was very delicious.


If you have never eaten it, please try it.




コメント

  1. HI, Riri!
    The peach frappuccino looks so delicious. I like peach too, so I difinitely want to go drinking!
    I recommend waffles in Starbucks food, please try to eat by all means.

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Riri.
    I was able to drink a peach frappuccino last year, but not yet this year. Thanks to Riri, I know that it is on sale again this year. So I want to drink it again.

    返信削除
  3. Hi,Riri.
    I like peach too but I have not had the drink yet and lookforward tohaving it !! Also, the cokors in the photos are pretty.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿