My diary #11

 Hello! 


It's been raining lately due to the rainy season, but how are you feeling?


I had a good thing this week. It was a large cardboard box sent by my parents. It contained rice and sweets. To my surprise, I also found a shaved ice machine and a waffle maker that I used at home. I would like to use it quickly and eat something delicious.


Also, my old sister gave me a MUJI Baumkuchen. I ate white peach flavor for the first time. It was so delicious. I haven't had many MUJI baumkuchen, so if you have a favorite flavor, please let me know.




Thank you for reading!


コメント

  1. Hi, Riri. I also bought that Baumkuchen the other day! I haven't eaten it yet, but I'm looking forward to eating it after hearing your impressions.

    返信削除
  2. Hello, Riri.
    The cardboard box is so good! And the ice machine is going to be very useful in the coming soon!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿