My diary #2

 Hello!


I'm going back to my hometown during Golden Week.


Yesterday, on my way home, I went to a cafe in Koriyama.

I ate French toast. It was very delicious.






Today, I met a friend from my high school club activities.

We went to eat yakiniku.

I had a lot of fun talking about university life and recent things.

I'm looking foward to seeing again in the summer!


2 more days to enjoy:)



P.S. 

I'm worried to hear that there was a big earthquake in the Hokuriku region. 

I hope everyone is safe.





コメント

  1. Hi, Riri.
    I'm so glad you had a wonderful Golden Week! I was in Niigata Prefecture when it happened and it was fine.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,Riri!Your GW looks fulfilled. what prefecture is Koriyama?I want to go to there and eat French toast.
    And I like yakiniku too.🥓

    返信削除

コメントを投稿